Major Business Process Outsourcing Firm Turns to JAT for Tax Form Printing, Self-Service Forms & Tax Filing
Background This Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm was looking for a partner who could address their needs for supporting their clients with year-end tax form administration.
Their major requirements included:
- Ability to implement a vendor’s products and services easily across multiple clients.
- Support for multiple tax forms including W-2s, W-2PR, 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1042-S and Canadian T4, T4A and RL-1s.
- A vendor that could scale both product performance and customer support to implement and manage their many clients and their large volume of tax forms.
- A vendor with the ability to support three separate areas including printing and distributing recipient forms, recipient form self-service and employer filing.
- A vendor with the flexibility to work with various payroll systems including Workday, PeopleSoft and SAP, develop and maintain different Single Sign-On connections and respond quickly to unique situations.
JAT initially supported three clients for the BPO and is currently providing solutions to over 50 clients with tax form volumes ranging from below 5,000 to over 300,000 forms. JAT processes over 1.8 million tax forms annually for the BPO’s clients.
JAT works with a number of the BPO’s divisions including:
- BPO for a client’s HR/Payroll processing and operations departments in both the U.S. and Canada.
- Benefits Services where the BPO is a Third Party Administrator for their clients’ retirement plans and payouts.
- A Shared Services group for employer tax filing where the BPO is responsible for tax filing preparation and submission for both U.S. and Canadian agencies.
- A Fulfillment group that is a help line for their client’s employees including responding to and distributing requests for tax form reprints.
The BPO uses every product and service JAT offers to support tax forms W-2, W-2c, 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1042-S, W-2PR, T4, T4A and RL-1.
JAT Products and Services:
- e-PRINTVIEW online recipient self-service includes multiple different Single Sign-On integrations and meets the IRS and Canadian CRA and RQ agencies’ requirements for electronic distribution of recipient forms.
- Print and Mail services for original recipient tax form distribution for both U.S. and Canada.
- PRINTVIEW PLUS in-house software for tax filing, corrections and fulfillment of recipient requests for reissued and corrected statements in both the U.S. and Canada.
- Special projects to generate large volumes of corrected tax forms for integration with every JAT product. Includes printing and mailing the corrected forms and updating the databases of both PRINTVIEW PLUS and e-PRINTVIEW.